The lovely Letizia from Dutch goes Italian have been so kind to nominate me for this award and it almost left me speechless but I’m sure a few espresso’s will get me going
Below is the rules for the Liebster Award:
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
- Make sure the blogs you choose have 200 or less followers – I’ve not really followed this rule…sorry!!
The facts behind Brixpoul:
- Pizza – It’s my favorite food and I want it every day, in fact I like all circular foods!
- Train – I hate the commute but dream about transcontinental train journeys.
- Mamma Mia – My favorite musical.
- TV – I follow TOO many shows!
- Gadgets – Love them but dream about a simpler life.
- Photography – One of my number one passions and dream of making it my job.
- Animals – I like most animals and they like me.
- Feet – I have small feet for a dude.
- Catwalk – I have worked on the catwalk in Copenhagen fashion week.
- Music – I pretend to be Rock n Roll but listen to Bocelli.
- Coffee – I consider myself a “coffee snob”.
- What was your favorite age? Early 30s
- If you needed to emigrate, which country would you choose? Tirol.
- What is your favorite dish? Pizza pizza pizza.
- Which city would you recommend me to visit and why? Palermo, Vienna, Lucca, York.
- What makes you smile? Fresh air, friend and making happy memories.
- What is your favorite quote? The world is a mirror.
- Name one negative aspect of your home country. No mountains!
- Syrupy or Savory? Savory.
- How do you prefer to travel? Plane, car, train, etc.? Car.
- What does ‘injustice’ means to you? The huge divide of wealth in the world.
- What is your ultimate way of relaxing? Being outdoors in the mountains or by the sea.
- I’m Just A Guy With A Camera
- everywhere all the time
- Big O’s Adventures
- Photography + Science = Chanel
- Have you heard about Annabel?
- My Blog
- Memoirs of an Underwater Photographer
- What is your favorite film?
- If you needed to emigrate, which country would you choose?
- What is your favorite airline?
- What is your favorite tip for city breaks?
- What makes you smile?
- Driver or passenger?
- How many countries have you visited at least one night?
- Book or eReader?
- Best job you ever had?
- Worst job you ever had?
- Glass half full or half empty?
Huge thanks again to Letizia, it’s been fun and I look forward to reading the answers.